Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Have I been a bad boy and placed on a chit list???? I have to log in now each time as I used to click my cookie and bingo, I was in. :smiley_confused_vra:smiley_bril:

Huckleberry Finn

COB I had the same problem for awhile, I had to screw around with the cookie settings on my computer...not sure what happened or what fixed it, sorry! But you're not along and its not a chit list thing!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yep. Click the little white box to keep you logged in. Nothing has changed on the site in regards to log in settings, cookies or anything...

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Yep. Click the little white box to keep you logged in. Nothing has changed on the site in regards to log in settings, cookies or anything...

OK! Now I know I'm on der chit list. I ain't got no lirttle white box to click on to stay loged on. I checked on that before I posted and it weren't there then either!!!! :smiley_depressive:

Huckleberry Finn

COB this might help...I'll admit, I damn near couldn't see the little white box on the one screen. Gets all blended in with the antlers.

login2.jpglogin1.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ted the recurve God's aren't lookin favorable on you brother.... must've hooked up with the computer Gods and are reeking havoc with yah :smiley_crocodile: