Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LSU - Oregon Preview

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Pretty funny all the player trouble coming out now....The SEC used to be able to hide all their garbage pretty well, what happened?

GO DUCKS!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/OregonLSU-Preview-86208037

Felony Assault and battery is kind of hard to hide from the NCAA. lol.. I can tell you one thing though, there is still plenty going on under the covers. ;) Looks like Bama is pretty solid this year even without julio Jones. And with LSU out of the way that's just one less tough ass team to beat in an already tough ass season schedule. We shall see.

As if there was ever any doubt that OSU was constantly over ranked going into the season... They're 18th in the AP top 25.. Sheesh... Way to make it blatantly obvious that OSU has always been over ranked. 18th!!! Are you kidding me... Against Auburn in 23rd who went 14-0 last year... BS..

Last edited:

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I dont expect much out of OSU this year. Just a win over michigan would be sweet, but that IMO will be tough to do this year.

I figure LSU is going to be hurting pretty bad, QB, LB, WR out = bad things. That kid they have starting isn't goingto cut it, unless he just all of the sudden shows up like cincinattis back up did a cpl years ago and blows everyones mind. Definately helps bamas chances thats for sure.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I just can't get over what these kids are thinking though...you havea career playing football ahead of you and you do this stupid stuff! C'mon, you kicked some kid in the face! What if he killed that kid? kiss your life good bye, there isn't an alumni in the world who will be able to pay to get you out of that one..LOL