Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Date Night Needed? Murder Mystery Dinner

Buckmaster

Portage
Ladies and Gentleman,
Need a date night for something different? I'm selling tickets and taking donations to support an NE Ohio organization that I am involved with up until September 6th. Proceeds will go to Children's Glioma Cancer Foundation. If you have any interest let me know. You will need to act quickly. Thank you for considering.
Ben

Murder Mystery Night to Benefit Friends of Melana
Denise Bly
Friends of Melana are hosting a murder mystery night to benefit Children’s Glioma Cancer. The dinner will be held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Mantua on September 10, 2011 with doors opening at 6pm. The fun-filled evening will have the Curtains up Theatre drama group performing the mystery.
The mystery will focus on the finality of Rydell High as the graduates gather for their last hurrah. Expect to see your favorite Rydell High School alumni, whether it is Rizzo, Kenickie, Danny, Sandy, Frenchie or even Vince Fontaine as they reminisce their school days at Rydell High. The reunion will have a few surprises one being when one of the cast members turns up dead. The drama is an interactive theatre where the audience is part of the show and will need to figure out who dun nit. The tickets are $25 each and are on sale now by calling 330 357-9946 or can be purchased at Huntington Bank in Garrettsville or Miller’s Restaurant also in Garrettsville.
The tickets include a catered dinner and the drama along with a Chinese auction, 50/50 raffle and a cash beer and wine bar. Gather your friends and come on out and celebrate a great evening with friends and to help a good cause. Proceeds from this event will go for children’s glioma in memory of Melana who lost her battle to the disease.
Children’s glioma cancer gets very little or no research dollars unless specifically designated to them because of the cancer is so rare. In the meantime the treatments on the children are being done on a trial and error basis. Friends of Melana are raising funds so there will be more advances in research for better treatment options. The group hopes to see advances in the treatment to be done in a lab rather than on the kids, with the ultimate goal of finding a cure.
Friends of Melana were originally a support group for Melana’s family as they navigated through the streets of glioma with their daughter/granddaughter Melana. The group later shifted their focus to raising funds for a cure to honor her memory. Friends of Melana operate under Prayers for Maria which is a non-profit group raising funds for glioma research. For more information on the dinner, questions can be directed to Stacey Neer 330 357-9946.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Got a mens retreat for all the guys at church that weekend. I have always wanted to go to one of these though just for the experience.