Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stamps.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ok guys. I see where I have to get a federal stamp and an Ohio wetlands stamp. I figure I can get the Ohio stamp anywhere that sells licenses, but where do I get the federal stamp. Also. It says they have to be signed. Who signs them? Me or the issuing party.

Thanks.

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
You sign it, right across the stamp...I usually peel mine off after I sign it and stick it on the back of my hunting license...just so it's all in one place all the time!

Matt

Norton, OH
You don't have to stick it to the license though, just something people like to do, used to be required. Ohio stamp can be online too, as well as license outlets. A lot of the outlets sell the federal stamps too on top of the post office. For example, I bought mine at Wally World. Gander usually has em too.

Derek j

Knox Co.
You can also try your local hunting shops, or you can also check Walmart. My Walmart in Mount Vernon sells them every year. A lot of your mom and pop shops wont sell them because whatever is left that they dont sell, they get stuck with them and dont get reimbursed. Even some of the Post offices dont sell them.......it can be a pain to get them!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Even some of the Post offices dont sell them.......it can be a pain to get them!

2x.... call first is my advice.

The Meijer on 23 in Lewis Center carries them, of all places, Meijer? Anyway, that's where I buy mine, not the post office in Lewis Center... go figure.