Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

There Has To Be A Better Way

There as to be a better way to serve the area were the string contacts the string stop. I there is only 2 inchs of clearance between the string and the cables so may string serving jig doesnt have enough clearance to make wraps. I'm hand serving the string which isn't something I'm really good at. So after a 100 or so shots the area needs reserved. I've seen a few bowtechs in the pass take a piece of cloth and tie the bus and control cables to the riser so there out of the way. I would think that doing that would mess up the timing and tuning of your bow.

There has to be an easier way to do this.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Do you have a press? You could just take the string off of the bow and then serve it.

Milo, do you just slip it on over the end loop of the cable or string and slide it up to where it needs to be? That heat shrink is a good idea.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Do you have a press? You could just take the string off of the bow and then serve it.

Milo, do you just slip it on over the end loop of the cable or string and slide it up to where it needs to be? That heat shrink is a good idea.
I imagine you would...not sure because i just thought of it. i mean they use it to cover up speed nocks so why wouldn't it work on a serving.