Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gordos trail cam pics

Gordo

Athens County
Havent posted in a minute but have been enjoying everyone elses pics so thought i should contribute.

Had a great first 10 day run with tge cam at the farm i spend most of my time. Must have dropped the cam in the right spot cause i got 10 diff bucks. Heres the highlight reel. Enjoy

Gordo

Athens County
You got some nice bucks there I like the tight rack ten on the right. Is that ear corn?

That is ear corn. I always use shelled corn but picked up a 25 pound bag to change it up. Dont think it made to much of a difference . I love running my cams for inventory but its getting fuggin expensive to put corn out to do it.

rossbows

Salt pellets or a block works good until the lose velvet then they stop going to it. Apples work good after that or corn but like you said it cost alot. I don't us corn till after rut when the bucks are starting to feed good again to put on weight from rut.

Gordo

Athens County
Another update minus the velvet. Im hoping the old man closes the deal on the biggin saturday evening.

The quality of my scoutguard vs the primos is really bugging me. I used to think it was good enough but after running cams a couple years now it drives me nuts!