Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Is 12 years Old TOO soon to see your mom junk?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Not only that... Her going into labor interrupted his spanking it to Demi Moore on Skinamax. lmao.... He was trying to sneak a peak at a puss on TV and ended up seeing his moms blow up... lamo...

"""Gaelan was up late, "watching a movie about showgirls on television at about 2 a.m. on Sunday morning,""""

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I have to agree with Joe. (wonder if it was Demi Moore or Elizabeth Berkley lol )

watching a movie about showgirls on television at about 2 a.m. means only one thing at 12 years old lmao.

I bet he keeps doing it that way from now on since he now knows what happens and what the aftermath looks like if he cream fills the muffin lmao.

Last edited:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
lmaorotflmao i know i was like WTF did that kid just go through? Buckmaster i agree...only thing i seen stretch like that was an old catchers mit:pickle:.. When i saw 2 am and the channel he was on i was like.....i remember those days of polyester gym short bonersrotflmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
lmaorotflmao i know i was like WTF did that kid just go through? Buckmaster i agree...only thing i seen stretch like that was an old catchers mit:pickle:.. When i saw 2 am and the channel he was on i was like.....i remember those days of polyester gym short bonersrotflmao

I don't know about your school but my gym class was all guys lol. If you was sporting wood maybe I should be watching my back around you lol.