Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Help name this buck

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Alright guys... Im having a hard time naming this buck so Im hoping some of the guys here at TOO can lend a hand. I need a name for the 8pt, the 10pt with split brows is Titan

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks like he has a mop on top of his head. Maybe Toupee, or rug on his head, or "The Hair Plug 8". Other than that I am not seeing anything sticking out. Maybe "The Boring 8" or "Average 8" or Mike. Seems there are a lot of Mike's on this website. Since this 8pt is blending in and you can't differentiate him with anything you can lump him in with all the other Mike's on here. :smiley_clap:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just a thought Rutin! Nothing pops out at me in the way of appearance but if you noticed any physical problems like a limp or deformed hoof(leaving a definable track) or if you have a name you call the hunting area he spends most of his time on that you can hang on him,could be a start. His personality(shy,rebellious,rogue,hellraiser,etc) could be another idea. That's all I got. Sorry

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I def like a few names here so far... the only noticable thing with this buck is his right ear has a cut/notch out of it.
I like ocho & 8ball the best so far....
Ill post a few more pics of him at different angles