Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Geronimo

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Well after seeing this guy in early July I hung a camera on the outskirts of the woods he was traveling and now a month and a half later I finally got several pics of him. Hes alot bigger than I thought actually.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Very nice.

I like the bladed look to the main beam on the left side there as well. I hope this is a buck your after this year and you can smack him.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
oh yea hes a target... hes an old warrior ive seen before. Ive got permission for this property, the only problem is this is where all my shooters are this year and I dont want to burn it out.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
oh yea hes a target... hes an old warrior ive seen before. Ive got permission for this property, the only problem is this is where all my shooters are this year and I dont want to burn it out.

Hunt the neighboring property and save this property until the last week of Oct. through mid Nov. ? Those few weeks the bucks are going to be running around more and may not notice. On the other hand it might not be a good idea for the same reason. The bucks moving and looking more might make them more aware of your presence. Double bladed sword here.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
The one nice thing about this property is that its surrounded by NO HUNTING! cha ching!!! Its land locked in and patroled so there is absolutely no hunting, hints why theres so many shooters. Gonna see what my cams are still telling me the first week, and then like you said the last week of Oct. until I start all my out of state stuff in Nov.