Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hello all, my name is Charles...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
And I am an addict, of Amazon.com

Latley I have been ordering everything from there. First thing is I needed a new spindle for one of the Zero Turns. $140 was the cheapest around. Got the exact same thing there for $40. Same manufacture. Otterbox for phone half price. Everything.

I guess I am just saying to check amazon before buying...

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Amazon.com is like the wal-mart of the internet.. They have everything from baby diapers to sex toys. lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hmm. . .I can't see Joe shopping for baby diapers, but the other. . . not a surprise.rotflmao

I have done some shopping on there as well. Not bad. Heard they are putting a little dent on the Walmart stuff.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
If I'm looking for any type of electronic, I watch amazon. It's amazing how their prices jump around from one day to the next.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sex toys? :smiley_couch:

Yes, Amazon is the shiznit. The wife and I do all of our Christmas shopping for the kids on there and leave it all in the amazon boxes until Christmas eve. We then get it all out and wrap it. Plus, (this for you Huck) since I'm taking classes again, I get all my textbooks on there and they buy them back after. It's a nice little system. They pay you in the form of a gift card for the book and give you a printable shipping label so it costs you nothing to ship the book back. If any of you have any old college texts laying around that aren't too out of date try looking on amazon to see if they will buy them.

Buckmaster

Portage
A large box arrived at my house yesterday. I thought WTF so I ask my wife what she bought, "Oh, our potato chips must have arrived."

I replied, "What?"

Her reply, "Oh I got a deal on 12 bags on Amazon, plus free shipping."

So, the moral of the story, I have 12 bags of potato chips for $ 30.00. Does anyone want a free bag?