Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ground Blind chair

fishwendel2

I finally broke down and upgraded my ground blind chair. Honestly did not think I would ever spend $40 on a "camo bag chair" as my wife called it but the Double Bull QS3 chairs are awesome. I can sit in it all day. It's worth the money for sure.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Luckly we got sponsored by Huntmore 360 chairs but I can honestly say that after breaking multiply $30 walmart chairs its worth the money to buy a chair built to last forever and is suited for bowhunting for sure!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We sold some last year for $15. I did not buy any this year. I broke two with my skinny butt with less than an hour in each one. I think I would rather sit on a 5 gallon paint or oil bucket in my blind than one of those chairs. Maybe I should give Huntmore a call and see what it takes to pick up their line of products?

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
What is the difference between the Wally world folding chairs and the QS3? The only thing I canreally see is one would have 4 legs the other has three. Other wise it looks like it would be made out of the same materials as far as the legs and the hubs.

That is where mine always break is wear the legs meet the hubs. You know what I mean Huck!! :smiley_crocodile:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
What is the difference between the Wally world folding chairs and the QS3? The only thing I canreally see is one would have 4 legs the other has three. Other wise it looks like it would be made out of the same materials as far as the legs and the hubs.

That is where mine always break is wear the legs meet the hubs. You know what I mean Huck!! :smiley_crocodile:

Yeah, them big fuggers can challenge them chairs.

Wait, I've broken my share. One less beer or cheeseburger might help.

I remember sitting on a very slight slant of a hill one day with the shotgun. All of a sudden the stool began to slowly drift to my left. I thought it was just falling over. Nope! Sumbitch snapped in half. Dang cheap aluminum.

Huckleberry Finn

In my defense I think that chair had seen a few seasons...whoops! Sorry about that one Hoyt I had forgotten all about it til now.

fishwendel2

Sit on the the $19.99 chair then sit on the $39.99 QS3...you will see. I had 5 different models all lined up in a row, testing each one. Of course I got the "can I help you?" from the Gander Mtn staff lol. Thanks for all of the good feed back