Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mark Zuckerberg(facebook founder) Kills His Own Meat, Wants To Hunt

Listen up TOO!!!Billionaire 20-something Mark Zuckerberg, wants to be just like you.

From this story on CNN:
When he's not too busy connecting people across the universe, Mark Zuckerberg is pursuing a new "personal challenge," as he calls it. "The only meat I'm eating is from animals I've killed myself," says the Facebook founder and CEO. It's an odd dietary direction for the 27-year-old Internet billionaire, but since he has taken to killing goats, pigs and chickens, "I'm eating a lot healthier foods. And I've learned a lot about sustainable farming and raising of animals," he says. "It's easy to take the food we eat for granted when we can eat good things every day." Zuckerberg's new goal came to light, not surprisingly, on Facebook. On May 4, Zuckerberg posted a note to the 847 friends on his private page: "I just killed a pig and a goat."

"...While Zuckerberg's new diet hasn't exactly gone viral in the way that, say, Facebook has, he says he's seen some people warming to it: "I was surprised by how many of my friends have interests in some of the areas I'm exploring in such diverse ways. Many are vegetarian, some enjoy hunting and some even farm. My girlfriend is my main partner in this, though, since we eat the most meals together." Zuckerberg's learning curve has been evolutionary: moving from sea creatures to land animals. His first kill was a lobster, which he boiled alive. He says it was a difficult kill, at least emotionally. He had an entirely new feeling once he took a bite: "The most interesting thing was how special it felt to eat it after having not eaten any seafood or meat in a while."

After the lobster, the next animal to fall at his hands was a chicken. What's next on this journey? He's told people that he's interested in going hunting.

So Mark Zuckerberg, Harvard whiz kid, "Social Network" villain and richest man in the known universe, is now killing his own food and he wants to go hunting? Maybe I won't cancel my Facebook account, after all...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sheesh huck.. Shit happens man, no reason to get all snippy.. lol And both yall, there are bound to be duplicates with 4,500+ threads.. Doesn't matter. What is this, the 2nd grade.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I give up!!I am done with this guy...I wont post at all Huck so you will be happy ya wanna run any other members off or just me??All you bring are snide remarks an negativity to some of my threads..

Just go to your settings page, click "edit ignore list" and add his name.. Poof. You'll never read another one of his posts again.

Just go to your settings page, click "edit ignore list" and add his name.. Poof. You'll never read another one of his posts again.
doesnt hucks actions fall under general douche baggery per TOO rules..Why should i have to put him on Ignore..When i was a asshole an was in the wrong I got an infraction..I shouldnt have to put anyone on ignore..They should be dealt with same as I was

Huckleberry Finn

Is there more TOO this fellows? Maybe politics?

Mike I do think it's political. I'm not sure if Zuckerberg is a democrat or a republican. Seems to me like Republicans are the hunters and the liberals are the organic eaters...so this really does just throw a loop. I just don't know what to think, but I sure do keep on using Facebook!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
doesnt hucks actions fall under general douche baggery per TOO rules..Why should i have to put him on Ignore..When i was a asshole an was in the wrong I got an infraction..I shouldnt have to put anyone on ignore..They should be dealt with same as I was

Look man. Don't get shitty with me. I'm in no mood for it. I've had three hours sleep and I'm hung over... I was simply trying to give you an option....

And yes I would agree. His action was uncalled for and well have a talk about it...

Till then. Both yall take this slap fight to PM.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Look man. Don't get shitty with me. I'm in no mood for it. I've had three hours sleep and I'm hung over... I was simply trying to give you an option....

And yes I would agree. His action was uncalled for and well have a talk about it...

Hangovers are for quitters by the waylmao

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio

Ain't the single life great? Was last nite ladies nite somewhere?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ain't the single life great? Was last nite ladies nite somewhere?

Nah.. Alex texted me about 9:30 and asked what I was up to... Next thing I know I'm sitting by a farm pond on the deck with a couple guys and a couple girls drinking beer, listining to Eric Church, BSn, and stoking the fire on the bank...

Then someone said "Lets go to the bar"

5 Makers and cokes and 2.5 hours later we closed the place down... Went to bed around 3 and up at 7. With about an hour of non sleep... :smiley_blackeye: