Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2011/2012 season

swamp_donkey819

just wanted to post this, wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the help and input and ifo they have helped me out with, have really picked up alot and understood deer alot better, sorry i couldnt reply back as much help. also wanted to say good luck this season to everyone whether your bowhunting, gun season or muzzleloader, or all three. good luck to all of you this season hope to see some good bucks on here

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Right back at ya. Hope the big buck comes walking by your stand and you can close the deal when the moment of truth comes.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No thanks needed buddy. I learned a lot from these guys too when I started. I STILL learn a lot from these guys. Glad to have you and glad you have shown your appreciation. That means a lot. Thank you for being part of the site! Good luck this year!

swamp_donkey819

yea everyday i learn something new from someone different or even from the same people that always reply wish i would have found this site alot sooner, lots of great people on here. im glad im part of this site. its awesome just wish i had more knowlege cause then i could help othere like how people help me but i just recently got into bowhuntin so still kinda dumbfounded about it. and thanks hoyt hope you get one to, only got one big buck on my property and he has a big cancer lump or tumor lump really debatiing on shooting him so he dont infect the herd cause im not to sure if the meat will still be good with having those in deer

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Good luck to you too swamp_donkey!! Lots of good people on here for sure, with years & years of knowledge. I've picked up a lot from this group of guys TOO!