Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Next year

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Can't wait to see what this dude looks like next year. This is a new camera spot. Finally had some does on film. So far on cams I had 14 bucks and one doe until now. Four different does were on camera this time with youngins in tow.

What do you say on age? I say 2.5 but my neighbor says 3.5

Beentown

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I agree with the 2 1/2. back is still nice and straight. got a pot belly but dosent seem to be saggin. lean angular face. and looks like he still has plenty of bulking up to do.

nice buck.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I like the character of the brows! His Daddy is one of the big boys I am after. Sure of it. He is a 9 with cool brows. Daddy is probably a 145 - 150 deer this year as a 4.5 year old. Going to try and dig up picks of Dad.

Beentown

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Yeah I would pass him pretty easily. Just not quite there/young. I am going to be less picky this year since it has been two years of passing but he would get a pass.

Can't seem to find his Daddy's pics on this puter. Going to look on the desktop.

Beentown

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I would lean towards a stud of a 2.5yr old, but I am terrible at this game. It is nice to see multiple age classes on the cameras. Definitely a must for a healthy herd of future shooters!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
He's gained a little bit. Still a deer for next year but he has potential to blow up I do believe.

[video=youtube;Mb0e48n8NWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb0e48n8NWs[/video]

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
[video=youtube;ve2pqcf_x94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve2pqcf_x94[/video]

Dude is gonna be a stud next year. He gave me a close up.

Beentown