Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good potential

JPN

coshocton
For some reason my cameras have been really slow the past 2 weeks. Ive gotten tons of doe's and fawns but not many bucks at all. Ive been scouting the fields close to the cams and seen some really nice bucks but they are being camera shy. Here is one that has some good potential. I'd really like to see him make it to next year, but would be pretty hard to let walk.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Pretty cool looking buck! If you could manage to let him slide this year, he could be one hell of a buck next year. Thanks for sharing!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Nice looking buck you have there.... Bachelor groups are splitting up and they're going it alone from the looks of it...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Having cams in the woods for the past 8 years has taught me a number of things, but one of them is what a great 3 year old can become as a 4 year old. This is the perfect example of a deer that NEEDS to see another season! I have no doubts that is a B&C caliber deer in the making. He's a dandy right now, but he needs one more year to show you his true potential!!! Good luck getting him through the season man!