Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Heck, I could have told them that..

epe

Lancaster
I have lost about 15 pounds since our split. Down to about 180.. And that's with no exercise because of my knee..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I have lost about 15 pounds since our split. Down to about 180.. And that's with no exercise because of my knee..

When mine and I split i lost 26 pounds in about 3 months.... 206 - 180.. And gained 20 back since. I didn't try to lose that weight. It just happened.. Wish I could do it again. lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Don't most guys lose between 100 and 200 lbs in a divorce..... just sayin..... and I'm not counting their wallet either...... lol

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I see most guys lose about 20-30 when they separate, then once they settle back down or get back together they gain it back in about 2 weeks!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I see most guys lose about 20-30 when they separate, then once they settle back down or get back together they gain it back in about 2 weeks!

That's about what happened. The fugged up thing is, i was eating worse then... Bag of Doritos for dinner. Fuck it. And entire cheesecake sample and not eat the crust. Why the hell not.