Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

really???!!!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
This morning on the news, kim kardashians wedding was big headlines. yeah douchebag, with all the suffering people in this country, due to the effed up economy, lets rub it in how rich we are. The money they paid for the cake alone would have PAID OFF MY HOUSE!!!

These are the people who need to pay more taxes to support the lazy asses, illegal immigrants, crackhed welfare mommas, in this country.

To top it off, the end off the story was about how many millions they stand to make from selling the wedding photos to the tabloids.

just had to vent a minute, feel better now.:smiley_baby:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Didn't even know she was getting married. I pay extra money for the bigger cable package only to watch two channels. They both have hunting and fishing. Thankfully the kids love the extra networks available too, but I can promise you this: Never heard the name Kardashian on the two hunting networks I watch. :smiley_crocodile:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I think they are an embarrassment. In fact I am most embarrassed for Bruce Jenner. The mother is the worst... What a piece of shit she is.

The wife watches em and I get disgusted every time I walk in the room and she has it on.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I think they are an embarrassment. In fact I am most embarrassed for Bruce Jenner. The mother is the worst... What a piece of shit she is.

The wife watches em and I get disgusted every time I walk in the room and she has it on.

Copy that dude. I ask my wife if it's worth the brain cells she is killing to watch that shit! LOL! I'd take a swift kick to the nuts over being forced to watch a marathon of that trash...

But I'd still hit it! Joe Rogan has the best line about her. I'll see if I can find it. It's about her getting famous for "sucking big black dick". lmao I was crying when I heard it the first time, so I played it for the wife. She didn't see the humor in it like I did! LOL!!!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I am with you guys on my wife watching all that "reality" junk tv...

What gets me Dave is not that these folks can afford such lavish weddings and materialistic things, but that our society fuels them by buying the tabloid mags, watching the shoes and lining their pockets along the way. If someone runs a business and gets rich doing it, Great! That business is providing a product or service that is a necessity or is simply marketable. These folks are just "entertainment" and we (society) buy it.