Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Peep tie in

Milo

Tatonka guide.
got curious and looked for a new way to tie in a peep. gonna try a constrictor knot peep tie in and see how that works out. practiced a little tonight because i am knot illiterate ( velcro shoes for lord sake) and man does that knot hold onto things...look it up and practice it. could come in handy. i will keep you posted on how it goes. seem SOOOOO much easier than other techniques and if it holds like the demos have i should be in bidness.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm gonna check into that because I always struggle with getting a good hold in the knot I use. It wants to slip around the string when I put tension on it...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
that not the Knot i was talking about but that looks purty! i got mine tied in last night and i will try for pics either tomorrow or the next day. it was purty slick and easy. Hold is very good so far.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I was feeling a little bit of vibration from the twang of my Limbdriver cord, so I tied on a mini ball of cat whiskers to it using a constrictor knot a couple days ago. The knot was very easy to tie and had incredible cinching (if that's a word) power. So far it's holding up nicely, and no more twang from that cord!