Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cardinal...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Was thinking about heading up to Cardinal if anyone would like to go. I had a job get pushed back a day so I wanna get some shooting in and another cam hung.

Beentown

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Yes it is going on, it started yesterday. Since I didn't have any takers I just shot here at the house. I was going to hit the 3d course.

Beentown

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
My schedule lightens up a bit after next Thursday. Maybe we can have a little get together shoot next weekend up there. I know I'd like to shoot 3d a few more times before season gets here. Only shot 3d once so far this summer.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'll be in Columbus next Friday if anyone wants to shoot some. Taking a buddy to Fisherman's warehouse to get his Elite set up, and to have mine tuned a little also.

Last edited:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Not sure if anybody is interested in Cardinal tomorrow or not, but I might be able to squeeze out for a bit.

Otherwise, Sunday I might run up to the Delaware Wildlife area range for a bit. They've made some much needed improvements to the targets in the last two years.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Not tomorrow Sean. Trying to tie up two basments that I am finishing. Finished the drywall up today. Painting tomorrow.

What time are you going Sunday to DWA?

Beentown

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
If you do Cardinal is there anyway for you to load up the entertainment center and TV ? I can bring my Jeep and trailer and pick it up after we shoot. Just an idea.

I'll have to measure & see if it'll fit in the back of the truck with my cap, but if it does we'll be good to go. I'll call ya tomorrow.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'll have to measure & see if it'll fit in the back of the truck with my cap, but if it does we'll be good to go. I'll call ya tomorrow.

Sounds like a plan. Nothing else it isn't that much furthur to your place to make a run down after and grab it.

As a matter of fact I will be driving a couple blocks from your house on Monday morning for my interview lmao. The water treatment plant just north of you lol.

Last edited: