Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stands/Camers/Shooting lanes

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
All done this morning during the rain we had moving through.... Still got some things too take care of due to storm damage but that's for another Sunday morning in the rain lol.... All the cameras are on well traveled trails that a blind man could follow so we'll see what we net, they may need tweaked a little but I'n not going near them for at least a week..... This is going too be one long week lol.... It'll be interesting too see what/who's moving through..... :smiley_clap:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good deal right there J. I can't wait to see some pics next weekend :)

Yeah, the IR-6 should be pretty good... If the amount of track around all three cameras we should have some decent numbers of pictures... Oh well time will tell.... I think Tree Monkey put it best saying it's like being a kid at Christmas lol......

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah hoping it works out.... its up to the deer now lol....
Hy Joe do you remember what resolution the cameras were defaulted too? I ink I may have forgot too check that lol.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah.... steady drizzle is the way I like to scout.... never have any issues during that timeframe.... Luke how many cameras you running on your properties???

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
My brother in law just got a couple spypoints and is letting me use one in my stand area. The IR-6, let me know how your pictures turn out and well be sharing our on here!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah can't wait too see the results.... its going too be a long week...... I will say the one thing I forgot too do is check what resolution it was set on..... so we'll see how that mistake is going too play out.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
How the heck do you guys wait so long too check these camers?????? I've wanted to go out every evening after work too check on them..... I'm off tomorrow and I gotta refrain from doing it.... Lucky for me I'm helping my buddy work on his tractor trying to get it running....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
How the heck do you guys wait so long too check these camers?????? I've wanted to go out every evening after work too check on them..... I'm off tomorrow and I gotta refrain from doing it.... Lucky for me I'm helping my buddy work on his tractor trying to get it running....

HAHAHAHAH. The first wait in a new spot is always hard. In your case, the first check of your cams ever... It's almost like knowing you're gonna get laid Saturday and it's only Thursday..

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
HAHAHAHAH. The first wait in a new spot is always hard. In your case, the first check of your cams ever... It's almost like knowing you're gonna get laid Saturday and it's only Thursday..

Yup..... At my age it's not much differant Joe....... rotflmao :pickle: rotflmao

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'll make Sunday.... but not a day longer lol.... Just hope that I get some pictures that are worth the wait..... Lucky for me my standards ain't that high rotflmao