Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Heads Up on 2 Primos Truth 35 cams

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
At the end of the month I am going to sell both of my Primos Truth 35 trail cams. I have had them a year and wrote a review on them that is posted here on the site. They still work just like they did when I purchased them. Great little cams but I want to go a different route and need to get these sold to do so.

Both cams for $150 shipped TYD

Postal money order or checks will be accepted and as soon as funds clear they will be shipped out.

Just wanted to give you guys a little heads up and maybe save up some cash if need be.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
A couple of sample pics off these cams from last season.

Video mode

[video]http://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af75/redcloud102/?action=view&current=PRMS0039.mp4[/video]

Diablo54

Outside
Im very interested Adam. Let me see if i can find anyone who wants to go in half with me and I'll get back with ya soon.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Im very interested Adam. Let me see if i can find anyone who wants to go in half with me and I'll get back with ya soon.

No problem at all Diablo. They are currently deployed in the field now but I plan to check them and pull them in the next couple weeks. Just let me know one way or the other buddy.

Diablo54

Outside
I can't seem to find anyone who's interested. If these sit for awhile and your willing to sell one by its self let me know.

Diablo54

Outside
That is if RC is willing to ship them two ways considering it will cost more for him. Unless he jumps the price a little