Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Champaign County Trespasser

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Got this pic last week on one of the properties.

Landowner doesn't know who it is..

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
At least he's not Amish. What is he carrying and why does he have a camoflage suit on? It looks to be raining, right?

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Looks like maybe an empty sack or a rolled up bag of some sort. Seen any other mineral spots out there or corn piles? Not sure what else he would be doing out there at 5:30 in the afternoon with camo on.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Hope you figure out who that is...

Bet the land owner appreciates the extra set of eyes you provide to watch over his property TOO!!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I would venture to say hes out getting dope as well.... hope you or the land owner can catch him on the property and confront him!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yeah.. I would say dope also. No other reason for him to be out there that day, and there wasn't any rain. He didn't really mess with the cam. Opened the latch over the key hole but that's about it.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
most likely looking for crops , thier shouldnt be any ready till september , unless they were planted super early , been few guys round here busted looking for other peoples crops wearing camo but no baggies

That's what I was wondering, didn't think it was quite harvest season yet! :smiley_cigar:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Do you have the camera well hid? Hope so or that will come up missing. Hope you catch the bastard.

He had to have seen the IR leds. I know he touched the cam as it moved slightly for the next pic. he didn't try to get the cam though. But JD did have a stand stolen on the same prop last year.. I pulled the cam.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
My wifes uncle has a heck of a time trying to keep mushroom hunters out of this property as well. I'd bet $100 bucks this is the guy that got my tree stand and climbing sticks too.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What do you say we print out the pic and nicely knock on some neighboring doors? Even if they don;t give him up, they'll let him know.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
The properties next to this one don't allow any hunting except for family. They might wanna see this as well...