Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Big Game Boss Hang On,12 Ameristep screw in's,Bark bit step installer an cable lock

I have a NEVER hunted out of Big Game ''The Boss" Stand..The stand was hung outside for a few months to get the"new smell gone"".The cushion has NEVER been left outside..Stand is pretty much new..12 Ameristep Screw in tree steps,Ameristep Bark bit step installer,An a locking cable lock for the stand...Everything you need in one package..75$ OBO Local pick-up or I might meet somewhere..Open to any an all trade offers..A used cheap .22LR rifle comes to mind for trade..
.Pm all trade offers please..If you cant reach me on here..Email me at

offroadrednex@yahoo.com

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I would gladly buy it from you....I have several of those stands. I'm not sure about how to obtain it though.....I'm quite a ways away. How much would it cost to ship that to me in NW Ohio?

I would gladly buy it from you....I have several of those stands. I'm not sure about how to obtain it though.....I'm quite a ways away. How much would it cost to ship that to me in NW Ohio?
PM me your zipcode..An we will see what we can do..I would guess 90$ to your door total..I dont have paypal so I prefer a Postal Money order???Does that sound doable ?

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is a fair buy for someone. Screw in steps $2 each, bark bit $10-15, lock $12, stand ???

If you have the box, I would say shipping would be roughly $22.