Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

CS thread...Why Elite will have me an my buddies Business forever!!

Its kinda a secret shhhh

Here is the story..My buddy is never happy with a bow for very long..He is always changing gear or something..Well he has a 09 Elite GT500 that WAS AP camo...He is in love with AP snow camo..So he decided he wanted AP snow limbs,black riser an new strings ,rest etc,,The limbs came back great,strings check,,new QAD rest check..The riser at the powder coater was a diff story..They took 2 weeks and when he went to get it looked like fuggin shit..He wasnt happy an was not letting them touch it again..The string stop was froze from the coat!!..An he wasnt even sure if the limb pockets etc would fit..Due to how much coat was on it an how uneven it was..He made a thread about it just to Vent on Elites forum...After a few days he gets a PM telling him there pissed an to call CS dept...He calls an they tell him they will fix it or send a new riser to him..Keep in mind this aint a warranty type issue..That to me is above an beyond a amazing warranty..Now I dont want ppl to think this is the norm...Everyone knows Elite warranty rocks..But crazy stuff is a case by case basis..And I really didnt wanna open this can of worms..But I had to tell someone..He thanked me for talking him into buyin a Elite(he had never shot one)..

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Glad somebody is fixing that powder coating. I don't think it could be put back together and shot looking that way. I am surprised Elite is taking care of it since it isn't a warranty issue but that goes to show how how much pride they take in their bows. Glad he is getting the issue taken care of, would be a shame to see that bow just sit around because it is screwed up.

Glad somebody is fixing that powder coating. I don't think it could be put back together and shot looking that way. I am surprised Elite is taking care of it since it isn't a warranty issue but that goes to show how how much pride they take in their bows. Glad he is getting the issue taken care of, would be a shame to see that bow just sit around because it is screwed up.

I agree 100% it isnt a warranty issue..That just goes to show you how good a company can be..An my buddy an I agree 100% its doubtful the bow could be put together that way..