Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

NEED HELP! C-Bus area folks going to the BEC shoot!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I ordered white Easton Super Nocks 12 days ago and they are still not at my house. I am plum ass out and have some arrows to finish for the raffle tomorrow. Is there anyone here that can hit a bow shop this afternoon/evening and get me 12? I'll be at the shoot around 12:30 tomorrow and would like to have the arrows done and in the raffle area by 1PM if possible.

I can stop at a few places on the way up, but you simply can't find those around here. Flat ass worthless bow shops I tell you!!!

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Hell I think I can help you out ole buddy.... Just drop by here on your way there and I'll give you a can of white spray paint, nobody will notice for at least a week....rotflmao

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I can stop in at The Fin and see if they have them there if you want... They usually have just about anything for arrow building there.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That would be awesome dude. Just text me...

Sure thing, man. I can stop in on my way to the shoot and see what they have. I was planning on getting to the shoot sometime between 11 and noon, so that would put me at The Fin around 10ish I think. Is that too close to crunch time or no?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Sure thing, man. I can stop in on my way to the shoot and see what they have. I was planning on getting to the shoot sometime between 11 and noon, so that would put me at The Fin around 10ish I think. Is that too close to crunch time or no?

Nope. If I have to, I'll rob the nocks off my arrows and use the orange ones I have. I have 2 dozen being delivered, but it'll be after noon before that happens.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I came up with a solution. The first half dozen I made are actually one of the favorite sets I have ever made. I'm gonna hold off on the other half since they don't actually get the bow tomorrow, just a certificate from Diamond. I'll get in touch with the winner and do the other half to their specs and mail the others to them later on. Let them get a little taste of one of the things I love most about archery: personalization!