Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cabela's Fall Hunting Catalog?

Schu72

Streetsboro
Has anyone got there 2011 Fall Hunting Catalog yet? If so did it have any coupon/rebates available? Usually in the fall hunting catalog they has a $25 off a $200 purchase. I've been holding off on purchasing a second trail cam so I can use that rebate combined with my cabela's bucks. I'm getting tired of waiting.....

Schu72

Streetsboro
I haven't opened the hunting one yet, but the waterfowl edition had that same coupon in it...

I don't think I get the waterfowl catalog. When does that coupon expire? Do you think it's a generic coupon code? If so can you shoot me the code?

Schu72

Streetsboro
Thanks for checking Ben. I think its usually in the fall hunting or deer hunting edition not the big master editions.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
We're on the same page. I've been waiting on a coupon since before father's day so I can place an order. I figured they should be sending some out soon as we are past the 4th now and the jumbo fall master (expensive) catalog has been out a few weeks.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Here is from the email that huck and I received. I won't use it.
cabelas.jpg

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
Darn. I didn't see camofry's message until now. Thanks though. I am still waiting for an email or coupon from Cabela's. I usually get them all the time.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Of coarse, just a few weeks pass by and I get an email coupon for $20 off $150. If anyone needs one you can PM me. It's only valid until 8/9/11. Not valid on in-store purchases.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I should add that the deal is open to anyone by wisiting the Cabela's website, clicking on the offer and entering your email address. They will send you a $20 off $150 code.