Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I must be getting old!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
WTF, I guess I am geting old guys. After Vanessa's Try outs at Idol someone asked me if I recorded it, no I only took pictures cuz the ex kind of took my old video camera without me knowing it. So I figure I should go buy a new one. Will this does not have DVD disk's it records on, you up load it to a stick or computer. Will big shot me sees a Vivitar helmet cam and figured I would get that as well. So after 3 days at home I can't get either on to freaking work! WTF!!!! I called my daughter and I am hoping she can come over and get this stuff to up load. Dude's it sucks getting old. No honest it does. For a "Fun Fact" I did go out on a date last night.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Thanks EPE. I did get a little kiss but that was it. Wish it would have been a Joe date, lol. I don't think it will go any where, she is a city girl, I am a county guy. She does not like hunting or fishing, she told me to lose the sandals, Fugggg. Oh and she had a "Obama" sticker on her car. Good luck on your dating, it's tuff out there brother.

epe

Lancaster
Was thinking if I turn gay, and find a hunting boyfriend, I could double my hunting gear... J/k....

sent from my HTC evo

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
rotflmao EPE, it's not that bad out there. However if you go to a gay bar, get drinks for free and then get the hell out of there. Hang in there Bro. I got your back.

Buckmaster

Portage
Come on -Dude, That's for shit'n; not get'n.

Disclaimer: If you've been on the rig for soooo long then I guess anything goes.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
So instead of this
it was this

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
She did call me today and talked pretty dirty on the phone, damn it!

I say roll with it! Hey man, nobody said you have to marry this broad! Who gives a shit if she's not into the outdoors right now?... Give her a few rounds in bed and move on!