Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Calling all radio control flying nuts

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Just throwing this out there. I am NOT an RC guy myself, but I am looking for anyone in the North East Ohio area that is. Specifically, I am lookng for anyone that has, and is good at, flying radio controlled helicopters or anything similar like the 3 and 4 prop jobs. I can explain further why I am in the need of this so if this is you please send me a pm and we can talk further or email me a dale@faithatfulldraw.com, thanks guys.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I think it's against the law to film through upstairs bedroom windows DJ. Regardless of the hotness of the neighbors wife.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
New scouting technique. Novel idea!

That's what I was thinking as well. Would be cool to have a cam attached for some bow shooting as well ;)

Always wanted to fly RC choppers but never did...TOO expensive of a hobby to add to my list.

Can't wait to see what DJ is going to do with this idea :smiley_clap:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Thowing out the nerd card... I did mostly cars but I have flown everything just about. My Dad belongs to http://www.corksfield.org/ and flies every Wednesday. Heck we even make our own controls and such. If you have questions let me know. Or if you are this way (BEC Shoot?) let me know. We are less than ten minutes from Cardinal Shooting Center.

Beentown

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
We already have a plane with camera mounted. My Dad is going to be giddy to show off if that is right Jlope. I love my Dad but he is the biggest geek in the world. He can't help it as he is an electrical and mechanical engineer...

Engineer father + Athlete mom = Me

Beentown

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
You guys are cracking me up with all your speculations. Deer scouting a big one, yes, that has been on my mind but not in this case. Setting something up for the BEC shoot, yes, but not sure if it's to late to pull something together. But again, not in this case.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Getting into a cheap one is not TOO bad...
Its the follow-up trip to the hobby shop to look into a "real, faster,larger, Good one" one. Thats where the bucks start. :smiley_blackeye: