Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I Can't Quit Typing TOO!!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
So, I'm in the middle of an Instant Message convo with a customer today, and I'm just tapping out a sentence and went put the word "too" and my finger just naturally held in the shift key and I put TOO!!!

LOL I was thinking to myself, wow this is getting bad!! :pickle:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So, I'm in the middle of an Instant Message convo with a customer today, and I'm just tapping out a sentence and went put the word "too" and my finger just naturally held in the shift key and I put TOO!!!

That's why i never do it.... lol I still can't shake the habit of hitting a ; instead of a ' like don;t

The problem Is I have two keyboards of different size. My laptop keyboard at home and my work one is an actual keyboard. My pinkey finger can;t figure it out. lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOOTOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO

:pickle:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio

Poor guy probably thought you was yelling it at him lmao.