Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

T - handle release ?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I was wondering if anybody has a T.R.U. Ball Max Hunter 3 or similar style release that's nearby that I could try out. Thinking about going to a release this year and the wrist strap release I just can't get the feel for but I do like the T-handle style releases.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I can ship you my Stan to try for a week or two if you would like. Probably won't be doing much shooting until the end of the month. If you are interested, let me know and I will get it sent out tomorrow morning.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I can ship you my Stan to try for a week or two if you would like. Probably won't be doing much shooting until the end of the month. If you are interested, let me know and I will get it sent out tomorrow morning.

Your not able to make it up for the shoot are you ? If I remember right you have to work that weekend ?

I would like to try it but it's up to you if you want to trust mailing it up here. UPS and USPS isn't the nicest with packages sometimes and I know that's not a cheap release.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Your not able to make it up for the shoot are you ? If I remember right you have to work that weekend ?

I would like to try it but it's up to you if you want to trust mailing it up here. UPS and USPS isn't the nicest with packages sometimes and I know that's not a cheap release.

There are too many people off that weekend for me to get vacation, which is a bummer, but its also good because I will have an extra day left for the rut. I have no problem shipping the release to ya if you do wanna try it. I'd ship it IDLE with lots of bubble wrap, but it would be fine. Pm me your address if you wanna give it a try.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
There are too many people off that weekend for me to get vacation, which is a bummer, but its also good because I will have an extra day left for the rut. I have no problem shipping the release to ya if you do wanna try it. I'd ship it IDLE with lots of bubble wrap, but it would be fine. Pm me your address if you wanna give it a try.

PM sent. Thanks for letting me try it out. I'll try it out and send it back pretty quick. This will give me some reason to hit the range since I have been slacking and in need of range time lol. Found out during my bow testing that my shoulder muscles just aren't where they should be lmao.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Adam, I have the same release as Greg and Jesse and I'm planning on going to the shoot. You're more than welcome to try mine if you want. Of course, that's a few weeks away, though.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Here is the one I have that we where talking the other day about at lunch. Just say the word and I will let you give it a try. I just shoot it without the string.

STAN SX-2.jpg

Didn't read the whole thread. Mine is the SX-2, if I remember the one Greg shoots is the shootoff.

STAN SHOOTOFF.jpg

Last edited: