Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2011 Elite Hunter

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I am trying to find the best deal on one of these bows. So far I have come up with $725 for a bare bow from Hoffman's archery. I have a call into Weasner's up in Bloomville as well.

Anybody know where to get one any cheaper here in Ohio?

Going to start calling dealers tomorrow or Friday.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Man it would be hard to pass up on the almost half price deals on barely used bows over at AT.

Beentown

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Man it would be hard to pass up on the almost half price deals on barely used bows over at AT.

Beentown

Cheapest I found a Hunter for was $625

However, I just can't bring myself to buy something like that without being able to hold it and look it over for myself same thing goes for guns. One of my few phobias I guess lol.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Cheapest I found a Hunter for was $625

However, I just can't bring myself to buy something like that without being able to hold it and look it over for myself same thing goes for guns. One of my few phobias I guess lol.

I really struggled with that last year as well. I did finally take the plunge and bought my Iceman on Ebay. Paid $435 shipped for a bow that was retailing for $749. I don't think I stopped biting my finger nails until I had the bow in my hands. The only bad part was I could not register it for the warranty.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I really struggled with that last year as well. I did finally take the plunge and bought my Iceman on Ebay. Paid $435 shipped for a bow that was retailing for $749. I don't think I stopped biting my finger nails until I had the bow in my hands. The only bad part was I could not register it for the warranty.

With an Elite the Warranty is transfereable

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
A huge PLUS if you ask me. I don't plan on selling it (after I get one lol) anytime soon but if I did that is a huge plus right there.

Adam, I bought my 2010 Z28 on Archerytalk last year for $450. I can tell you that their drawlengths are about half an inch longer than a Hoyt or Bowtech. If you keep an eye out you can get a hell of a deal. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Adam, I bought my 2010 Z28 on Archerytalk last year for $450. I can tell you that their drawlengths are about half an inch longer than a Hoyt or Bowtech. If you keep an eye out you can get a hell of a deal. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

I went to a local archery shop and shot one for a little bit...I know I like it lol. Great bow for sure and was really hard to put it back on the shelf lol.