Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Check out my new ride

Check out my new ride

• Total voters

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Well we finally broke down and got a van. However, this isn't your every day van. It's basically a 4x4 camper. I wish I could get something like this in the states because it would be the shitt for overnight hunting trips. I'm thinking about naming it the "Caribou Lodge III" in honor of the Deer Camp Boys.....:smiley_bril:

It's also right hand drive too. Driving on the left hand side of the road has been a "experience".

Milo

Tatonka guide.
man that is sweet chuck. its funny how many neat vehicles and stuff there is in this world yet we see very little of it because the big three drown us wif crap...

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Hey it's a Mitsubishi so they could bring them to the states. It's a 94 I only paid $2800 for it too. It's amazing how cheap cars are over here. Jap cars aren't clunkers either. Every two years you have to get it inspected and certified.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I spect if ya gotta go mini van, thats one of the coolest ones I've seen.
BUT yet still getten old!!! :smiley_confused_sch

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
That is not a bad rig at all. Does anyone still make a 4wd van in the states?? Years ago they were around but I have not seen one in a loooooong time....

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
I was just telling HB the other night....First time I saw Kid Rock, 500 seat venue rolling the forest green mini-van burning one hitters in the parking lot and swilling beerz...Minivans rule!

rrr

That is not a bad rig at all. Does anyone still make a 4wd van in the states?? Years ago they were around but I have not seen one in a loooooong time....

After driving a Safari for years, dad retired it and with three of us in college or about to be and moving and stuff wanted to get another one. Bought one of the last models they made (maybe a 04 or 05?). Gotta get the dutch doors (my parents had a beater astro for a few years that didn't), but it's got AWD and 4.3 vortex. That thing loves snow (I remind him that my s10 has the same 4.3 but its just a reg cab :) ) The inside isn't anything fancy but considering that it only gets driven except by just him when it's loaded to take someone to college or the occasional big family trip, it's a great van.