Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Margaritas.

epe

Lancaster
Used to think they were girly when I was younger. Found a recipe for them with some good tequila. Going down pretty good outside in the warm weather with a fire to keep away the bugs....

sent from my HTC evo

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm banned from those drinks... rotflmao Actually it's the tequila that I'm banned from..... I say it's the mix lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'll pass on the margarita...but would like to know how to make those wallaby darns from the outback steakhouse....those are good on a hot day :D.

epe

Lancaster
Simple recipe. I am a sucker for icees, so that's how I made them, cheap too. Fill blender full of ice. Put in full 6oz can of limeade (frozen section) from Walmart. 2oz of triple sec, and 6oz of good tequila. Blend until all one texture.

sent from my HTC evo

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I make em by filling the blender with ice. Then putting 3 parts tequila to 1 part triple sec. And two limes juiced.

Basically fill the blender with ice. 3/4 ful of tequila 1/4 triple sec. Add lime juice and blend.

I'm lucky to get two and a half blenders to a bottle of tequila. lmao

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
The last time I drank margaritas was last summer. Long story short I ended up wandering around my neighborhood in shorts and shoes only and then passed out in my front yard. All I remember is the cool grass felt really good. Then, when I had to barf I ran in the house. I have no idea why. My wife must've heard the noise and came down to check on me. She just laughed as I was hunkered over the toilet. Here one question, "Why do you have your shoes on?". She didn't know I was wandering around the neighborhood. It was one of those nights where everything was spinning when you tried to lay down. Sleeping with one eye open didn't even help. I just felt better taking a walk.
That stuff throws me for a loop! The problem is that they taste so good I just hammer them. I drink them too fast and too much.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
The last time I drank margaritas was last summer. Long story short I ended up wandering around my neighborhood in shorts and shoes only and then passed out in my front yard. All I remember is the cool grass felt really good. Then, when I had to barf I ran in the house. I have no idea why. My wife must've heard the noise and came down to check on me. She just laughed as I was hunkered over the toilet. Here one question, "Why do you have your shoes on?". She didn't know I was wandering around the neighborhood. It was one of those nights where everything was spinning when you tried to lay down. Sleeping with one eye open didn't even help. I just felt better taking a walk.
That stuff throws me for a loop! The problem is that they taste so good I just hammer them. I drink them too fast and too much.

LOL that would have been a good one to see.

I'm with Mike on that one, drinks like that taste so good that I pound them a lot faster than I should. Lesson learned a few times, I will stick to beer! :smiley_crocodile:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've always been a margarita fan because I love tequila. I drink them on the rocks and good triple sec (Grand Marnier is the best, despite not being a true triple sec) is a must. I'm a Patron fan first and foremost, but Cabo and Jose are just fine TOO!!!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country

Sounds like the opening night of a Cancun vacation that me and the wife went on. This was the only instance Where there are events that I can not remember from drinking. All I know is that I puked all over the balcony of our room and I spent the whole next day in bed while my wife was on the beach.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Sounds like the opening night of a Cancun vacation that me and the wife went on. This was the only instance Where there are events that I can not remember from drinking. All I know is that I puked all over the balcony of our room and I spent the whole next day in bed while my wife was on the beach.

That was me at Senor Frogs the party night of our honeymoon in Cancun. I started with cranberry vodka and Sprite in the pool around noon. Drank 1/2 the 5th, then hit Hooters for dinner and a half dozen beers. Our hotel had a $20 buy in a Senor Frogs where you got a 36 oz whale bone and you drank all night out of that for the $20. They had all kinds of mixed drinks with tequila and I had 7 of those! I vaugly remember that night and spent the whole next day sick as hell!!! LOL!!!

We closed down the bar that night and when we left, there was a bar full of Australian rugby players in boxers going down the water slide into the lagoon with every hot, single girl there! It was like a scene out of a movie!!! Then you had my drunk ass on stage dancing!!! lmao

I tend to not give a fuck when I drink tequila!!! rotflmao

Attachments

• DSC00401.jpg
    DSC00401.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 97

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That was me at Senor Frogs the party night of our honeymoon in Cancun. I started with cranberry vodka and Sprite in the pool around noon. Drank 1/2 the 5th, then hit Hooters for dinner and a half dozen beers. Our hotel had a $20 buy in a Senor Frogs where you got a 36 oz whale bone and you drank all night out of that for the $20. They had all kinds of mixed drinks with tequila and I had 7 of those! I vaugly remember that night and spent the whole next day sick as hell!!! LOL!!!

We closed down the bar that night and when we left, there was a bar full of Australian rugby players in boxers going down the water slide into the lagoon with every hot, single girl there! It was like a scene out of a movie!!! Then you had my drunk ass on stage dancing!!! lmao

I tend to not give a fuck when I drink tequila!!! rotflmao

I think the better question is, Did ya stumble on a roon patch or something? WTF were you stuffing in those cargo pockets? lmao

epe

Lancaster
We are having some more tommorrow night, but I am jacking up the tequila ratio... ;)

sent from my HTC evo