Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Taptalk picture loading?

epe

Lancaster
I went to load a picture of my garden. There is no longer a option for taptalk hosted pictures. Any idea how to load them from my phone?
sent from my HTC evo

Diablo54

Outside
If you reply to a thread you need to click the area above your keys that says advanced options. Then a new screen will pull up and an option will be photo album

epe

Lancaster
Upload from gallery, used to have a taptalk hosted option, now, just "this forum" which does not load. Insert link does me no good. Want to take straight off my phone.

sent from my HTC evo

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Upload from gallery, used to have a taptalk hosted option, now, just "this forum" which does not load. Insert link does me no good. Want to take straight off my phone.

sent from my HTC evo

Once you select the pic from the gallery, it should give you the taptalk hosted option. At least it does on my phone...

epe

Lancaster
I used to have the taptalk hosted option, not now. Just did the latest update, still not there.
sent from my HTC evo

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It's nothing here.. Tapatalk has been having pic issues if you ask me. Someone asked me last week about a thread they had posted back in deer season.. Now in all of the pics they posted the bottom half was cut off. Just crazy tapatalk.

badger

*Supporting Member*

Working for me.