Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I met a celebrity... sort of.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
In the deer hunting section I've been asking about a deal on a bow. The girl that owns the bow in question is a friend of my sister in law and my wife was checking out her facebook page. The pic of the bow was on this girl's facebook page so I inquired about it. The bow I'm looking at would be for my boy. Anyhow... I met the girl last night and found out that she writes for Ohio Outdoors Magazine and is now involved with a show that is, or will be, on the Pursuit Channel. It's called Sudden Impact. If you look at the link, she's the blonde at the beginning. She is taking the bow that I'm asking about to the Illionois River at the end of July to shoot carp (them ones that fly up out of the water). She's also been on a variety of hunts including hog, bear, deer, etc...
Huck... here's your chance!!!!

http://www.pursuitchannel.com/ShowDetail.asp?ShowID=68

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Pretty cool man...

Why does the name Dave Lusk ring a bell...... hmm.. Can't put my finger on it....

AHHA... That's the Southern Ohio Outfitters guy.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Forgot to mention that she invited the wife and I along for the Illinois trip. She said they had extra space. It's The week of our family vacation though. Bummer... That always looks fun shooting at them things flying out of the water.