Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good weekend ahead...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Got a long weekend coming up and it's gonna be packed! I love the summer!!! :pickle:

7:28AM tee time tomorrow to get things started. Off to the gym after that, then the batting cages before our game under the lights tomorrow! Up early Saturday to head to Cabelas to drop the girls off to shop. Golf at Dogwood Hills in PA around 10:30, then back to Belas to see the Dock Dogs trials. Headed to Homestead, PA after that to eat at Dave and Busters, then Joe Rogan and Joey Diaz live at the Carnegie Library. Gonna head to Rock Bottom Brewery afterwards for drinks, then a long ass drive home! Gonna get some sleep, then get a couple stands hung, cameras out, and food plots prepped!!! Working for the weekend is A-OK!!!

Anyone else got big plans this weekend? :smiley_cheers:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Not this weekend, but next weekend is a huge ATV Poker Run at Jefferson Sportsman. That is always a great time!

Enjoy your weekend Jesse!!!

Just a heads up... The Bucs host the Red Sox Saturday. It's a sell out so expect lots of traffic downtown and the surroundings.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Holy shit dude you're gonna be busy!!! All fun stuff, though so that's awesome. Have a good time!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Sounds like a busy weekend, but should be a blast!! Family cookout at our place this weekend, so the usual swimming/campfire/cornhole and beers here! Have fun!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
If I didn't have to work I might of made the hour and fifteen minute drive myself ...... always looking for an excuse to go there lol....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Have fun Jesse, sounds like a great weekend! We're going TOO my parents for their 50th and lounge in the pool and toss a few back with my bro!