Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

new reg book

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
was just on the odnr site browsing the reg book for 2011 and 2012 and it looks like crawford county still isnt getting a fall season. sorry adam, looks like youll have to wait till next spring. or slip down into morrow county.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
was just on the odnr site browsing the reg book for 2011 and 2012 and it looks like crawford county still isnt getting a fall season. sorry adam, looks like youll have to wait till next spring. or slip down into morrow county.

I don't have any hunting spots in Morrow county :(

Guess I wait until next spring and hope the yote doesn't eat them all.

Huckleberry Finn

We'll talk some time! I don't have any experience hunting fall birds but I know a few spots. That's cause, according to Adam, there aren't any birds in Crawford County.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
We'll talk some time! I don't have any experience hunting fall birds but I know a few spots. That's cause, according to Adam, there aren't any birds in Crawford County.

Nope. No birds here and even fewer now that yote have been eating them. Seen 2 in the field last evening and only one tonight but found a carcass near a yote den. Still haven't seen any poults or heard any as of yet either :(