Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jackalopes trailcam pics from farm north.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

First check of the cams on a new property.. They were over a white salt block. Cam 1 is maybe 300 yards as a crow flies away from Cam 2 but it's across the woodlot.

This guy looks to be off to a good start.

Wide.jpgWide2.jpg

He is a little buck that bedded in front of the cam for about an hour. Amazing how small they can make themselves when they curl up in the weeds.

See me.jpgBedded.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
On Cam2. I got quite a few pics of this dude.. Looks like he's going to have some crazy brows. He doesn't have much in the mass department but he's off to a hell of a start.. In my opinion he has the potential to absolutely blow the hell up next year. Time will tell.

Earl2.jpgEarly.jpgEarl3.jpg

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Very nice pics buddy. I can't wait to see what happens in the next month and a half with those two. I would really like to see that last deer next year and see what he adds to the bases and brow tines. That's a lot of junk hanging there lol.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Very nice.... def looks like the buck on cam 1 is going to carry well and could be a dandy.... buck two is gonna be a HAWG next year if he can make it

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Joe, I dont think his brows are gonna be huge, but he looks to me like he'll be nice and symetrical with some good height....

and all them stickers got me excited, cant wait to see what he looks like in a cpl months..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Joe, I dont think his brows are gonna be huge, but he looks to me like he'll be nice and symetrical with some good height....

and all them stickers got me excited, cant wait to see what he looks like in a cpl months..

Here they are a little closer.