Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lebron chokes under pressure

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I don't think I've ever seen a superstar athlete choke under pressure like The Queen. We're glad you took your choking talents to south beach. Barkley was right, you have no balls. The cavs still have a chance to win one before you....

Schu72

Streetsboro
What was up during the last minute of the game. They didn't try to foul. They all just stood around and let the clock run out. It was an elimination game....talk about no heart or pride.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
What was up during the last minute of the game. They didn't try to foul. They all just stood around and let the clock run out. It was an elimination game....talk about no heart or pride.
I noticed that!? :smiley_chinrub:. I'm just glad Dirk got him a championship, and the Heat got what they deserved. I hope they don't even make the playoffs next year.

I have been a MAVS fan since just before Mark cuban bought the team...An we sucked baddd prior to cuban buying them..I love every member of the MAVS an Mark cuban..So what he gets worked up at games ..An shows his emotion..Thats better then some stick in the mud owner sitting in a BOX seat with a stick up his butt...I will be honest folks.I was almost like old Stan potts when he wacks a deer...Gimme a second folkkks...HAHA .I WEPT when the MAVS not only won the championship..But WE beat the fuggin heat!!!!!!My wife met me after i was all ready a MAVS fan back in 2004..An she has seen me yelling at the TV for years..An Screaming COME ON DIRK!!!Anyways my wife was confused as to why i was crying...O an if u want my man card come an get it...

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I used to have a Mark Aguirre shirt when I was 12. Does that count for anything?
I'm not a basketball fan anymore. I was when I was a kid, but I was glad to hear the Mavs won.
Now if Cuban would only buy my Pirates. He's a Pittsburgh guy so I'm holding out hope.

epe

Lancaster
I would rather have a owner like Cuban or Dan Gilbert. The Q in Cleveland is really nice now. Brand new practice facilities, or at least couple years old.

sent from my HTC evo