Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

trail cam pics

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Here are some off a trail camera I have on one property I hunt.

Coyote in the middle of the day which still appeared to be all furred out? I don't like to see that.

Doe with only one fawn? Weird. There is a doe on this property that has thrown triplets the last few years. I hope she isn't the one that was shot last year, but it is still early. I am sure this isn't the only fawn on the property.

First image on the fresh camera card was a trespasser. That always sucks. Looks like a mushroom hunter. Oh well. Mushrooms will be gone long before the season starts.

The last two pictures are a bit weird. I can't figure out what it is. This camera was on 3 picture burst. Nothing prior to the picture with the blur. It was the first picture in the sequence. The picture prior to the blur picture was hours before this one was taken. One picture of a blur, then the next two there were nothing. Let me know if you have any suggestions. I have seen fox in the area. Seems too small for even a fawn and it is pretty much white. I don't know.

Attachments

• PICT0171 May 20 coyote red.jpg
    PICT0171 May 20 coyote red.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 202
  • PICT0199 June 3 doe and fawn.jpg
    PICT0199 June 3 doe and fawn.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 169
  • PICT0016 May 9 2011 tresspasser TPL.jpg
    PICT0016 May 9 2011 tresspasser TPL.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 189
  • PICT0211 June 6 strange blur.jpg
    PICT0211 June 6 strange blur.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 194
  • PICT0212 June 6 blur gone.jpg
    PICT0212 June 6 blur gone.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 183

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice pics, dude. The blur is probably either a bird or a butterfly. I get cool pics at night of moths flying across the screen... they're kind of blurry, but actually more stretched out to where it looks like an alien creature with 3 or 4 sets of wings.