Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pryor is done

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
In my opinion the Razorbacks should get the Sugar bowl trophy..... I don't give two flying fucks if the promise was made to sweater vest or the NCAA... He said if he was allowed to play the sugar bowl he would stay and serve his 5 game suspension. He lied... Plain and simple..

I don't know what I'm getting worked up about... I knew he was going to do crawfish out of it even before the sugar bowl.

Fuck off Pryor, i hope you blow a knee you gutless, lying, POS.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
In my opinion the Razorbacks should get the Sugar bowl trophy..... I don't give two flying fucks if the promise was made to sweater vest or the NCAA... He said if he was allowed to play the sugar bowl he would stay and serve his 5 game suspension. He lied... Plain and simple..

I don't know what I'm getting worked up about... I knew he was going to do crawfish out of it even before the sugar bowl.

Fuck off Pryor, i hope you blow a knee you gutless, lying, POS.

I agree...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I think the NCAA should go as far as to make the replacement sit 5 games.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So play with no QB???

Nope. Start Braxton Miller just like they would if Pryor would have served his suspension like he said he would.

If I was the NCAA at the upcomming hearing i would seriously be looking at a 5 game forfeiture for OSU. Especially if the Pryor promise had any bearing on them letting him play the Sugar bowl.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Nope. Start Braxton Miller just like they would if Pryor would have served his suspension like he said he would.

If I was the NCAA at the upcomming hearing i would seriously be looking at a 5 game forfeiture for OSU. Especially if the Pryor promise had any bearing on them letting him play the Sugar bowl.

I know there is alot of talk about BM but I watched him in the QB challenge and was not impressed at all. He's just another TP...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I know there is alot of talk about BM but I watched him in the QB challenge and was not impressed at all. He's just another TP...

I really don't care if he's a blind hunchback or the best out there. It's the way it would have been if Pryor had held his promise, and OSU should be held to that.. They should not be allowed to start another 1st string recruit and bench the 2nd string guy.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm glad he's gone! TOO much of a me player/premadonna attitude for ANY school to put up with! He knew the rules but broke them! SEEYA!!!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
:smiley_clap:

Everything OSU has accomplished the last decade is now tainted.

GO BLUE!

Beentown

Michigan Still SUX!....Doesnt matter we still put up the W's....HATER LOL

I'm glad pryor is out...Good riddens, all he did was seal his fate for his footabll career, he is nowhere close to being an NFL QB, he will get drafted, im guessing late round, and he will bea tailback or something, then he will disapear, thats if he doesnt do something more stupid in the mean time. Hes on his way to being the next claurette....

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Doesn't bother me a bit, get someone in their with honor and respect. He lied to the Buckeye nation by not staying in there and serving his time... hope the door doesn't hit him in the ass on the way out.

twireman

Kingston, OH
Glad to see him go. He has little chance making it in the NFL. If Vince Young and Jamarcus Russel have had this hard of a time, Pryor hasn't a chance.

On a side note. I think we will be better than most are making us out to be. Defense is still extremely good. We have backs that can fill in for Boom while he sits out. O Line is solid as well as TE. If Miller can adjust we should do fine. Tough to win at Miami and Nebraska. Michigan State will be tough as well. So i'm predicting around 9-3 this year. Go Bucks!

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
You guys do realize that Tressel and all the other coaches that are still around pretty much knew this was happening and turned a blind eye, right? Do you guys even know what led TP to choose OSU? His mentor, Ted Sarniak, was basically guaranteed contracts through construction bids. You see, Ted owns a glass company and a bunch of Buckeye boosters promised the glass bids on all their construction jobs to him just to steer TP to Columbus. The whole time TP was in Columbus he was bought and paid for and it started with St. Tressel. OSU is gonna get absolutely blown back to the stone age with sanctions. GO BLUE!!!