Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Check 1, 2, 3, Check

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ok guys.. I just changed some permissions that were broken. Everyone should be allowed to do the following.

1. Edit their own posts.
2. Delete their own posts
3. Attachments should show up as a Thumbnail not a link like "pic126"
4. Upload thumbnail Attachments
5. View Others Thumbnail attachments

I think i fixed it but if from now on you have trouble with any of the above actions please post here and let me know.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I've only had to get one man, the rest stayed up... And it was tough to do... I felt so Dirty... LOL

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
I've only had to get one man, the rest stayed up... And it was tough to do... I felt so Dirty... LOL

There were a couple I reread and tried to delete but could'nt. You can always count on me to push the limits of decency:smiley_adfundum::smiley_adfundum::smiley_breakdance:

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Check? Get your checks at da bank! No check and raise in this game. :smiley_bril::smiley_adfundum:

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
It doesn't seem like I can edit or delete my posts.

Unless that option goes away after a period of time...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What good is that the morning after??

I don't know.... There is a shitload of settings i would have to look through to find it.... Edit was set to 20 minutes. I set it to 24 hours.. Delete I have no clue where that limit is... Next time i stumble fugg across it i will set it.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
I don't know.... There is a shitload of settings i would have to look through to find it.... Edit was set to 20 minutes. I set it to 24 hours.. Delete I have no clue where that limit is... Next time i stumble fugg across it i will set it.

Just trying to keep Chuck from getting his panties in a wad when I start gettin' stupid. lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yeah, thats what I was getting at I guess irrelevant was the wrong word. Right now we have pretty limited member base but I could see it becoming a problem if we get a few trolls.

Gotcha.. Good point though. If someone was to abuse it like that with malicious intent i can revoke it for just that user. I'm sure I'll have to eventually. but for everyone else enjoy.