Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New view of Crazy Rack...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I didn't get a ton of quality pics this go around, but I did get this shot which was nice to see. Finally got him a little closer to the cam and get a better look at his left side. I was wondering about the kicker on the right side too and it appears to come off the main beam right at the base of the G2. If I had any doubts about shooting this deer, they are gone. This deer will make a great looking mount and he's one I would be happy to shoot. Especially with the story we've built around him and Hook Jr...

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
That deer looks awesome......I love the right side....Your right that deer is going to be a sweet mount. Get on him buddy and good luck!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good deer with very unique character. Would/will make an awesome wall decoration. Goodluck Jesse and keep us updated.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The left side is cool. When you look at it from the front, you don't notice the webbing on those points. I'm not sure they'll all score, but who gives a shit!!! :D

I don't know either but I know someone we could ask... On second thought Never mind.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Those curvey beams would make a nice taint scratcher...:smiley_crazy::smiley_crazy:

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
If your trying to think of a good name for this buck call him "Swantucky". :smiley_asswhip:
Capture that buck??? :smiley_armscrossed:

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
If your trying to think of a good name for this buck call him "Swantucky". :smiley_asswhip:
Capture that buck??? :smiley_armscrossed:

That "capture" comment has merit. Have you ever stopped after hunting at a carryout and been asked by the clerk "did you catch anything??"

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That "capture" comment has merit. Have you ever stopped after hunting at a carryout and been asked by the clerk "did you catch anything??"
I get asked that all the time, especially by mostly cityslickers or fellow workers who don't hunt. I just say, "not lately but I kill a few now and then"!