Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Chainsaw thefts

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
A friend that lives down the road called to tell me someone stole his 2 Stihl chainsaws out of his garage. He had a muzzleloader, weed whacker and other tools close by but the saws were all they took. He called the police to file a report and they told him this(stealing saws) was pretty common lately. They think the saws are being sent south to help with the cleanup from all the tornadoes.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sounds like it could fit... Just one quick question though? What's wrong with the saws 30 miles away where there isn't any tornado damage? Come on man lol.. You know how many saws there are between North East Ohio and Middle Alabama. Sneaky ass Johny Reb. lmao

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Hey, don't shoot the messenger!

I think the cops thinks local(Mahoning county) people are looking to go down there and make some $$ helping with the clean up. By stealing the saws they keep their overhead low.

I don't think it's southerners coming up here to steal them but who knows. BTW where were you yesterday Jack??? Can anyone confirm that??? rotflmao

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hey, don't shoot the messenger!

I think the cops thinks local(Mahoning county) people are looking to go down there and make some $$ helping with the clean up. By stealing the saws they keep their overhead low.

I don't think it's southerners coming up here to steal them but who knows. BTW where were you yesterday Jack??? Can anyone confirm that??? rotflmao

Yeah... I was in meetings most of the day at work for breaking something the day before.. Trust me. I would have rather stole someones saw and had to answer for that.. lmao

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah... I was in meetings most of the day at work for breaking something the day before.. Trust me. I would have rather stole someones saw and had to answer for that.. lmao

You still got them anger issues Joe????? Go too your happy place Joe.... Go to your happy place..... lmao