Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Please be praying

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
In all the celbrating and honoring of our vets this weekend. I am asking for all of you to be praying for one of my coworkers sons. He has been in Afghanistan for the past couple months with the Marines. He found out that on Sat. his sons vehicle was hit by an IED. All he knows right now is that he is alive but has head injuries and that is all he knows. He does not know the extent of injuries or how bad they are.

I know what kind of guys we have here and I alos know that prayer changes things. So I ask for us to be praying for Les jrs. health and well being.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Thoughts and prayers sent Steve for your coworkers son! I can only imagine the hell is father is going through not knowing what is going on.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I always keep our troops in my prayers, but I'll be sure to send some extra prayers that direction. Hope everything works out for the best. Having been apart of a family that has went through something similar, I can tell you that it is generally a long road to recovery...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wow, Prayers sent Steve..... Sorry to hear of this.... There were Two killed by an IED on last thursday I believe here from Ohio....

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I was about 7 when a telegram came saying my brother had been wounded in Vietnam. I'll never forget seeing my parents crying, not knowing the extent of his injuries. While they were serious he recovered from them.

So I have a little idea how traumatic and nerve wracking it must be for your friend. Prayers sent that good news comes quickly.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Just got word as soon as I got to work that everything is ok with him and he is already back out on patrols. I guess it was the truck that was behind them on the patrol that got hit. All five of those guys got flown away and are in the hospital. The truck that Les Jr. was in got flip and rolled several times. They suffered concusions but that is all thankfully. So lets continue to pray for the five that where in the other vehicle.