Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Gathering (Roll Call and items Needed)

Roll Call

• Total voters

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Okay guys. The time is quickly approaching for the First Annual TOO summer gathering! June 11th-12th at Woodbury Wildlife Area. Figured we would get a quick list together as of today who thinks they can make it. And also a list of things we may need that members may have... Feel free to add any items that you think would be beneficial.

Common items.

1. Cover.. Some type of canopy.. Like the portable ones with poles etc. Rain or shine it may be a good idea to have some set up

2. Generator. Preferably one of those quiet ones.. It might be nice to have some lighting like one of those floor standing halogen lights. I have a 5 gal gas can with gas i can bring to run it.

3. Folding table or two.

4. Outdoor propane burner. Like the kind to set a big pot on to fry turkeys. I have the pot and propane tank. Just need a standing burner.

5. I can bring a big grill.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll bring a canopy and a folding table. I plan on going up there this weekend to scout things out to make sure we can accommodate everyone. I'll bring my standard camping set-up, along with plenty of food and beer. I'll throw the cornhole boards in for good measure...

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'll be there with my cuz, Mike (cynergyone).
I have the burner and pot to deep fry turkeys. I can bring it. I just worry about getting there on Saturday and you guys need the stuff sooner.
I also have a folding table and a small portable charcoal grill if needed.

I'll try to think of other stuff we may need.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'll bring a canopy and a folding table. I plan on going up there this weekend to scout things out to make sure we can accommodate everyone. I'll bring my standard camping set-up, along with plenty of food and beer. I'll throw the cornhole boards in for good measure...

I have cornhole boards that my Father in Law made, but they are Steelers ones... you guys may not want them there.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I'm still a maybe.

If the wife goes out of town to visit her Mom I won't be able to make it out. Hopefully I can make it, but if not I'll be at the Cardinal Center in July.

Huckleberry Finn

I plan on being there. I've got navigation lines to the far east and am planning on bringing a case of yguengling! (sorry Cotty, no IC lite!)

camofry

*Supporting Member*
I am thinking I will be there. Thats my Bday , so dont know if the wife has something planned of not. Will know this week and see whats left to bring.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Wife gave me the greenlight. I just need to decide if I'm coming Friday after work of first thing Saturday morining. Ryan and Huck, if you still think you may want to carpool shoot me a PM and let me know when you would like to head down. I'm fairly flexible.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Given the news I got today I'm up in the air. Dante isn't going to come because it's his anniversary weekend so no carpools for me and i don't think my current Jeep will make the drive.

I'm a maybe as of right now.

Let you know if anything changes in the next couple days.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
RedCloud, I am going just for one day, You can ride with me if you want.

Thanks for the offer. I will keep this in mind and let you know for sure.

I am hoping I can get my stuff fixed and done in time to get myself down there but it's all up in the air right now. i will know more tomorrow maybe.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm still a maybe at this point. And unfortunately I really don't have any camping supplies, so if I do make it down there I would be pretty dependant on my homeboys. I might be able to round up a tent at least.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Looks like there's an unsupervised clay target range and an unsupervised archery range (free), so shotguns and bows could be in the mix. If I'm able to come, I could bring a thrower. Anybody wanna shoot some trap? Wanna shoot some bows?
I wanna shoot.
They've got a Class A (supervised) range, but you gotta buy a day pass ($5) if you wanna shoot rifles.

I've got a generator, but it's a bigass Honda and not quiet by any means.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I prolly ain't going to make it! TOO freakin much on my plate this spring. Ya'll have a great time! If things lightin up by then I'll try to be there but it's not looking to promising. I haven't met anyone on here yet and hope to do that soon or by at least the end of summer. Have fun!