Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2010 mounts back from taxi

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I haven't got my Ohio buck back yet, but here is my 2010 Indiana buck.

He gross scored 150-1/8" and netted 145-7/8"

Here is my son's doe from 2010 also....

Here is a brown trout I caught last year in the C. F. river......23-1/2"

As he sits in the living room.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
They look great Chad! Man do I have some catching up to do to reach your taxidermist discount! haha

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Beautiful mounts! I really like your son's Doe. What a way to commemorate his first deer.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Looking great Chad. I would hate to see your taxi bill this past yeear. I wonder if you can write it off on taxes some how.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I was hoping you would say that. I'm not a big fan of the replica thing, I'd rather see the actual catch/kill.

Looks good Gern:smiley_bro:!

It just doesn't seem the same to me to have a replica done either.....anybody could just go to the taxidermist and say they caught a world record size fish and put it on the wall.....kind of like shooting a big buck in an enclosure.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Great stuff Chad! That doe turned out great!!!

Thanks, yes she did turn out great.....I didn't realize she had a partial double throat patch until I picked her up the other day. The offset shoulder mount really adds a little extra to the size of the mount and is neat.

Kaiser878

ohio
Looks good chad. Danes doe looks awesome. The taxi did a hell of a job. Is the same taxi doing both ur bucks?

As far as the taxi giving a break on cost. Ha, that would be nice. Ive tried worknig my taxi over a milion times. ha After about 13 ducks, 7 bucks, and referring several buddies there, I still havent seen mine! haha