Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Interested in trying trad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
If so, and if you would like to shoot cedar arrows, I have 9-10 field tipped wooden arrows. They were made for me by Milo, however, I haven't used them in the past 2 years and they weren't made to sit around. If your interested the price is only the cost of shipping. I only ask that you be new to the trad side or have a genuine interest in trying it. Please don't take these if you only intend to sell them or leave them sitting around.

This add will be up for the next 24 hours, if I don't have a taker by then I am going to pursue other options.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
One more stipulation: you must have honest intentions of promoting the sport of trad.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
JJ- I have a Shakespere in my cave. I have not shot it. I do not have the first arrow for it. This is part of the reason, I have no idea how to go about it. No idea what arrows I need or anything. I am willing to learn and willing to pass it forward if it does not fit me.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
JJ- I have a Shakespere in my cave. I have not shot it. I do not have the first arrow for it. This is part of the reason, I have no idea how to go about it. No idea what arrows I need or anything. I am willing to learn and willing to pass it forward if it does not fit me.

Let me know your shipping address, and as long as your willing to cover the cost of shipping you can have 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.