Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I F-ING hate thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!

epe

Lancaster
Down at the property someone stole my blind, a treestand, and two feeders. They did not take legs, just the 30 gallon barrels and throwers, both Moultrie setups. What the hell they going to do with them now??

sent from my HTC evo

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. It just turns my stomach. You work hard for everything ya got and someone just thinks they can help themselves. I hope ya catch the bastards.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Had a camera stolen last year epe. I feel your frustration. Dirty bastards need to be shot.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Do you guy's mark your stuff with some form of ID just in case the cops find them some how? Years ago when I was first in the Military they had us mark all of our stuff with the first initial of our last name and thwe last four of our SSN...... Was a unique way of ID'ing our stuff in case it grew legs if you know what I mean.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That has busted a few people over the years... I use an etcher (Electric pencil) and etch that in very secluded places and most dumbass thieves never think too look for one other then what's staring them in the face that is.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I know how you feel buddy. Last week my trail cam had it's case cut where python cable went through. Luckily they were only mushroom and SD card thieves and left the actual camera with minimal damage to achieve their goal. I guess i can't really complain too much about it after reading this.. That shit would send me through the roof.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I know exactly how you feel epe. It is very frustrating to have your stuff stolen. I sure hope they get caught and you can get your stuff returned.

My thought on the feeders without legs is they dont care about using the stuff they just want to sell it. Either that or they will just make up their own hangers for the feeders.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Total bullshit Epe. I've been in your shoes, and it turns nice guys snarling dogs.

Keep an eye on your local craigslist ads and ask around at the local archery ranges & gun stores.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I feel for you. I have had a plethora of stuff stolen. It makes it hard to justify putting the money back into it for me...

Beentown

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Keep an eye on your local craigslist ads and ask around at the local archery ranges & gun stores.

Good advice. Notify local police as well. I know our local PD were able to catch a couple guys and recover some stolen items. If they don't know it is happening, they won't be looking for it. Not on top of their list of priorities. Check the pawn shops as well.

epe

Lancaster
Ruined my whole turkey hunt. Once I got back into the blind (that I brought that day) I shaking I was so mad. I always say I want to catch them in the act. But I have a feeling I may do something the law would frown upon.

sent from my HTC evo