Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Royal Wedding!

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
I've.been up since 4am watching the Royal Wedding!....you guys should check it out. It's been so amazing watching it....however I don't care for kates dress. Maybe tonight we can have a fireside chat and talk about the event!?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've.been up since 4am watching the Royal Wedding!....you guys should check it out. It's been so amazing watching it....however I don't care for kates dress. Maybe tonight we can have a fireside chat and talk about the event!?

Well, we know who's the TOO catcher!!! LOL!

I'm so tired of hearing about this horseshit! I don't fuggin' care!!!

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I find it very queer how Americans can be enamored with this monarchist exploitation. Have we forgotten that we fought and died to relieve ourselves from this family?

Huckleberry Finn

Seriously man??? You should only get up at 4am to kill something.

man-card.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

Please tell me you're fuggin with us????? :smiley_chinrub:

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
HAHAHAHA.......you dumb fuggers are too easy.......you gotta be kidding you thought I was remotely serious! !!....I can't stand that crap just another dry and boring wedding everyone else goes through

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio

:smiley_crocodile: Good one.

I'll be thankful when they're done with all this horsecrap. I personally haven't talked to one person, male or female, that gives a crap about the Royal Wedding nonsense (well besides TreeMonkey). Makes be think that the Royal Family is probably putting some money in the major media networks bank accounts just for the coverage it gets. Like JJ mentioned, it's kinda been forgotten that this country went to war to separate ourselves from the Brits.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
What priorities?

Attachments

• 11132981053-CNN.com-Breaking-News-U.S.-World-Weather-Entertainment-Video-News-RockMelt.jpg
    11132981053-CNN.com-Breaking-News-U.S.-World-Weather-Entertainment-Video-News-RockMelt.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I was in England in 81 right after the Royal wedding... Not a big fan of the Monarchy but won't bad mouth them in England either... Publicly that is.... If you want to get a beat down by a bunch of blokes then just bad mouth the Queen in a pub with them all drunk.... Like bees too a flower lol..... They take that stuff way to seriously....